Although this won’t show up until Tuesday, I’m actually doing these questions on Monday night (which is tonight). I’m sitting up, waiting for Kyle to call me to tell me that he made it safe home. It’s raining outside and I really don’t like the idea of him driving alone in it. Yes, you guessed it; I’m back at my dorm, because I have college stuff tomorrow (at 8 a.m.).
- Mood: Anxious and tired. As explained above.
- Did you go Black Friday shopping? Nope. I was in bed.
- Current nail polish: I’m actually wearing a Sally Hansen, it’s called Sheer Strawberry Creme and it adds a tiny amount of color to my nails. I love it.
- Do you like rollercoasters? I’m okay with rollercoasters. But it doesn’t take much to make me sick.
- What is your favorite breakfast? I love all the normal breakfast fare; pancakes, french toast, fruit, eggs, bacon (I hate sausage though), hashbrowns and tea!
- Outfit: I’m actually wearing my underwear and a white tank top. It’s super warm in this room (which is something I love! In the other room, I had to wear a blanket pretty much every time I was in the room), and I’m heading to bed to read for a little bit.
- Have you ever skinny dipped? A few times. ;)
- If you were handed $100 in cash right now, what would you do with it? I would put it straight into my bank account. Tuition is getting close to needing to be paid, I have bills, and I also have to do some Christmas shopping.
- Do you speak a second language? A third? I can understand some spanish, read some spanish, and read a little bit of latin.
- Weekly goals: Get through my teaching thing, work all my hours, get some jobs lined up when I’m not working as a hostess, and get some sleep.
Post in a comment so I can see what you’re up to :)
2.) Did you go Black Friday shopping?
3.) Current nail polish:
4.) Do you like rollercoasters?
5.) What is your favorite breakfast?
7.) Have you ever skinny dipped?
8.) If you were handed $100 in cash right now, what would you do with it?
9.) Do you speak a second language? A third?
10.) Weekly goals:
(P.S. I just got the call; he’s home :) )