- Mood: Tired. I’ve been going to the high school for a teaching thing for college, and I’m not used to being in school so long. At the school, I go to watch the choir, and they’re singing this song, and every time they do, I get goosebumps. I’ve been looking for it everywhere, but have not been able to find it…But today! I found it! It’s such a beautiful song. (It’s called “Now the Winter” if you were wondering.)
- Tea: yay or nay? A huge YAY! I love the smell and the comfort drinking hot tea on a cold night brings. It reminds me of home because dad always drank cup after cup of hot tea, and I always got to drink it when it got colder than he liked it.
- What is your favorite kind of music? Right now, because of the season, I’m loving classical Christmas music. I especially love songs like I linked to in #1; dark, haunting tones.
- Current nail polish: Sally Hansen’s Hard as Nails in Clear. I actually just painted them because they were looking ragged.
- What is your favorite scent? (generic or specific) I love warm scents; cinnamon, amber (which is my FAVORITE), vanilla, and any tree scent.
- Outfit: American Eagle sweat pants, the long black 3/4 sleeved shirt from Shade that I wore today, and my American Eagle hoodie over top.
- What’s your favorite holiday tradition? We always opened our presents at around 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve because we couldn’t wait for the morning. Other than that, we didn’t have really a tradition. I loved when the family gathered, ate and watched movies together though.
- What is one product you have been loving this last week? They’re not exactly products, but I’ve been loving my boots, hat and gloves, because I’m not used to cold here in Chicagoland. I’m used to the still, dry cold of Wyoming, and the cold here is wet and windy. It’s tough to get used to.
- What is your favorite snack? I’m loving animal crackers right now, but my all-time favorites are Goldfish, whole almonds, and Cheez-Its.
- Weekly goals: Get through going to school everyday and hopefully start on Christmas gifts.
Comment in a comment below for me :)
2.) Tea: yay or nay?
3.) What is your favorite kind of music?
4.) Current nail polish:
5.) What is your favorite scent? (generic or specific)
7.) What’s your favorite holiday tradition?
8.) What is one product you have been loving this last week?
9.) What is your favorite snack?
10.) Weekly goals:
I also wanted to show you a cute little thing I did with my hair yesterday…It was super easy to do, and I thought it was adorable.