Today I went out with Annette to do a mani/pedi day with her for the holidays. I got OPI “Birthday Babe”
on my fingers and OPI “Glacier Bay Blues”
on my toes. “Birthday Babe” is a gorgeous frosty silver, and “Glacier Bay Blues” is a deep blue with purple and green tones. Both are shades that I would love to own. This was my first time getting a mani/pedi and I loved every second of it! The massage chairs, the smell of the lotion, and the way my nails feel groomed make me want to go a get another one! Onto the questions:
- Mood: Super relaxed and feeling pretty because of the mani/pedi.
- Are you right or left handed? I’m right-handed. I always wanted to be a leftie though.
- Name something within 5 feet of you: My camera.
- Current nail polish: OPI Birthday Babe
- Do you like fast food? I love fast food. Something about french fries so greasy you can squeeze them for juice makes my mouth water…
- If you could time travel forward or backward to any point in history, what would it be and why? I would go back to the days of castles, knights and kings.
- Have you met any celebrities? I don’t think so..
- What is your holy grail mascara? I don’t really have one. I really like Ulta’s mascaras and Rimmel’s.
- Would you rather shop at Ulta, Sephora, or MAC for makeup for the rest of your life? This is a tough one, but I’m going to have to say Ulta. They have more than just one brand, and who says someone else can’t buy you MAC makeup? :)
- Weekly goals: Get some knitting done and enjoy my holiday!