- Mood: I’m in a really good mood because I just got my “terrariums” planted. I love the feeling of putting flowers in soil. Soil smells so good to me, like summer at home.
- Do you have any New Year’s Eve plans? I’m actually doing house/dog-sitting that night, so I’m not sure.
- Pullover sweatshirt preference: hood or no hood? Hood definitely. Even if I don’t wear it up on my head, it’s perfect for keeping the back of my head and neck warm.
- Current nail polish: OPI Birthday Babe on my fingers, OPI Glacier Bay Blues on my toes. My fingernails are chipping though and will soon be replaced with MAC Style Clan from the Holiday 2010 line!
- Do you like to cook? I love to cook. I’ve always been the kind of girl who just wanted to get married, have kids, and be at home all the time. Cooking things from scratch (like tomato sauce) is so fun for me.
- Current outfit: EWC shirt that’s 2 sizes too big, and sweatpants that were passed from a bunch of people before they got to me.
- What was the last movie you saw? Kyle took me to see Black Swan and it was the best movie I’ve seen all year!
- What is your favorite makeup brand? I’ve been loving MAC, but I don’t have much of it. I’m slowly but surely building up my collection though.
- If you had to be on a reality TV show, which would you choose and why? I’m not really sure. Man vs. Wild interests me because I love the wilderness and could survive for a long time (I think…).
- Weekly goals: Make a Christmas haul video, make some money, and relax.
You know the drill…:
2.) Do you have any New Year’s Eve plans?
3.) Pullover sweatshirt preference: hood or no hood?
4.) Current nail polish:
5.) Do you like to cook?
6.) Current outfit:
7.) What was the last movie you saw?
8.) What is your favorite makeup brand?
9.) If you had to be on a reality TV show, which would you choose and why?
10.) Weekly goals: