(I just thought I would let you know that I had a very hard time writing the title of this post. I can’t believe this is the tenth round of questions!)
- Mood: Eh. I have work today, which isn’t so bad, but it’s also snowing like crazy. And my best friend from home (Brandon!), who’s girlfriend is pregnant, is in the hospital waiting for her to have the baby!
- What is your signature sleep position (back, side, stomach, etc)? I’m a side sleeper. I always tell myself that it doesn’t matter how I lie, I can fall asleep, but I can lie awake for hours on my back and the instant I roll onto my side: I’m drowsy.
- Current nail polish: Nothing. I just took off MAC “Style Clan”, and I was not that impressed with it…
- What was the last song you listened to? I can’t even remember. I was listening to Pandora last night (classic rock), but I don’t remember the last song.
- Current outfit: My towel. I just got out of the shower and figured I would do my questions before I went to work, because I probably won’t have time to afterward.
- What is your dream car? Silver Audi R8 with dark panels by the door. (I just built that on the website.) What an attractive car.
- Do you like to clean? I like things to be tidy, but sometimes I don’t go to the effort to keep it like that. But, when I get mad or frustrated, I tend to clean things.
- What is your favorite Subway sandwich (if you don’t go to Subway, what is another kind of favorite sandwich you have)? I always get a tuna on Italian (sometimes 6 inch, sometimes 12 inch) with american cheese, lettuce, tomato, black olives, cucumbers, salt and pepper and a little bit of extra mayo. Best sandwich ever!
- What is your favorite pair of shoes? I love my plain, (and very worn out) black high-top Converse.
- Weekly goals: Get through work/school without catching anything else, eat right/exercise, call home and get stuff knitted. I have a baby hat to finish, my first hat order, and a hat for Kyle’s mom.