Link to PSH.

The first hat is complete!  I finished it while watching the first season of “The Tudors” I checked out from the library.

Who gets the pleasure of pulling on this incredibly soft hat everyday?  You’ll just have to wait and see!

Also, does anyone know what the heck these things are called?  They came with the set of interchangeable circular needles I got from a friend of a friend.  They connect to the end of the middle sized needles to make the cables fit into the actual needle.  They look like this:

I need some more of them because with only one pair of these things, I can only work on one project at a time, because the cables I need won’t fit into the needles.  The set is called “The Needlemaster” by Boye.  I’ve looked all over the place to find more to order, but without knowing what these things are called, I can’t search as far and wide as I hoped.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s