(I’m tired of titling these with the number of posts.)
- Mood: I was woken up by my phone vibrating (I left it under my pillow on accident). I turned it off, but then it pinged that I had a new message. Turns out it was my boss calling to tell me to take the day off. There’s a big storm coming apparently, and business is going to be slow. I’m also hoping that class is canceled as well. That really wasn’t a mood, so: I’m still sick (I woke up with a sore throat again), I’m tired, and my body is just exhausted. But I am excited to continue watching “The Tudors”.
- How was your weekend? I shopped, I did laundry, I got a facial, and read. It was a pretty good weekend :)
- Current nail polish: LA Colors in Topaz. I got it from my sister in her last care package. Its a very pretty metallic gold color.
- Do you tend to be too hot, too cold, or just right? Mostly too cold. I get “cold spots” all over my body (even when I’m pretty warm), like around my hips, that are colder than the rest of me.
- What is your favorite genre of books? I love anything historical.
- Current outfit: Bright pink t-shirt from the Rocky Mountain Mission Center, grey sweatpants.
- Are you a die-hard fan of any sports teams? No. I’m just not a sports girl.
- Are you more of an in-store or online shopper? I love shopping online (because I also love getting mail), but I’m always anxious that something won’t fit when I order it online. So I’m more of a 60/40 online/in-store shopper.
- Do you go by a nickname/something other than your given birth name? Kyle sometimes calls me babe, and my dad calls me bee, but that’s about it.
- Weekly goals: Continue to blog everyday (I only missed a few days last month), have fun in school, and make friends here.