I’ve gotten so many texts, e-mails, Facebook messages, and comments from people who are confused as to why I am doing this cleanse, and ones who scold me and tell me that I’m too thin to do it. I wanted to first clear the air before I really jump in (in the morning!).
- This is a CLEANSE, not a
diet. I’m not trying to lose weight; it’s just an effect of the process. I will lose weight; I know that, and I’m not worried. Because I will gain it all back (not the unhealthy gross stuff, either).
- The cleanse cleans your system of toxins and the gross colon stuff you’ve collected over the years with bad eating habits.
- I’ve researched this cleanse TO DEATH. I know what I’m getting myself into.
- Contrary to what you all seem to believe, I DO have a reason for this cleanse. I lived in a household all my life where both parents smoked. I was hardly out of that until I moved to college, where pollution makes the stars invisible. I would love to get all the bad stuff out of my system.
- You may think that I’m this frail, thin, unhealthy girl, but I’m really freaking healthy. Doctors confirm this to me all the time. I have a small body frame; not an eating disorder.
- And lastly, I’m trying to cut salt (for the most part) out of my diet. I can’t taste food without salt, and that’s not natural. I believe that this cleanse will help me with that.
Now, thank you to all who have supported me throughout the first mention of this cleanse, and I hope to hear from all who plan to participate in it with me! I’ve started my tea tonight (which I will write about tomorrow), and I can’t wait for the real deal tomorrow!
(Notice how cleanse is underlined? I’m trying to prove a point here. This is not a diet. I’m not doing it to lose weight. I’m doing it to cleanse my system of unhealthy toxins.)