1. I’m excited to go back to work after three days off, but worried about what it’s going to do to my body (exhaustion-wise).
2. I really want to write a novel, but the storyline is a little hazy.
3. And I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be able to keep my attention long enough to be finished.
4. I also want to knit.
5. While writing the novel.
6. Which is ridiculous, because it takes two hands to knit, and at least one hand to write a novel. (Well, it takes at least one hand to write much of anything.)
7. I suppose I could try dictation.
8. But who would want to listen to me while I told a story and made them write it all down?
9. My roommate’s family brought a chocolate cake to us.
10. I crave it almost constantly. I think I’ve eaten maybe 1/4 of it.
11. When I straighten my hair, I look like a completely different person.
13. My phone takes better pictures than my camera.
14. My hair gets more tangled when it’s straight than when it’s curly.
15. What sense does that make?