It’s a pattern I’ve based off of Lisbeth Salander’s hat in “The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo”, because I loved the hat so much and couldn’t find a hat pattern for it. I thought that maybe I’d just write my own pattern. As I walked back to the car after the second time, I was muttering under my breath, “knit 2, purl 2 rib for about an inch, no maybe an inch and a half. Seed stitch for the rest of the hat…”.
For days, I spent time working on my pattern instead of my homework. And before I even picked up the needles, I was stressing over this pattern.
I don’t have a picture to show you because the Hellhat is proving to be just as stubborn as Lisbeth. I’ve had to restart the damn thing at least four times, and I’ve rewritten parts of the pattern to make more sense and actually work out.
This was taken from my twitter, and I’d like to state it again as a warning to the Hellhat:
THIS HAT IS PISSING ME OFF. IT DOESNT WANT TO BE MADE AND IM ABOUT TO SNIP IT INTO LITTLE PIECES. HELLHAT; YOU’VE BEEN WARNED.